CPA FIRM SUPPORT SERVICES
DEVELOPING SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
To enable participants to develop supervisory, CPA firm management and life skills that will ensure success in reaching their destiny. To equip participants to make paradigm shifts that will empower their CPA firms for competition in the future.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
This seminar is designed to enable participants to make changes in their approaches to CPA firm practice, and their personal lives, that will impact the lives of their subordinates and their CPA firm partners. The seminar contains the ingredients for successful life management that will yield a new breed of leaders in the CPA profession.
- Role of a Supervisor or Manager in Making a Firm Successful
- Making Effective Presentations
- The Dynamics of Effective Communication
- The Dynamics of Effective Communication--Part II
Communications with CPA Firm Partners and Staff Assistants
- Prioritizing Staff Development and On-The-Job Training
- Supervision--Some Practical Applications
- Delegation and Restructuring Work Responsibilities
- Making Leaders
- Becoming Engagement Management Professionals
- Handling Confrontation and Conflict
- Understanding CPA Firm Finances
- Improving Our Approach to Meeting Client Needs
- Profiting From an Electronic CPA Practice
- Reaping a Harvest of Timesavings from Working Paper Review
- Ethics, Quality Control and Peer Review—Looking into the Future
The seminar is designed for supervisors and managers of CPA firms. Three or more years of CPA firm or industry experience will generally be beneficial.
LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE: Intermediate